Organic Fancy Tight-Skinned Medjool Dates
Freshly picked from the 2020 harvest.
GRADE: PREMIUM (BAAA RATING)
About this Date
Medjool Days only uses ripened and fresh California dates. Firm, chewy, tender, and beefy, these Fancy Medjool Dates are simply divine. They are unpitted and pack a flavorful punch. They are not only delicious, but their insides are rich and luscious.
Note: Color may vary depending on the time of the season, however, the texture and flavor will remain the same. No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives, etc are used. Size of dates are mixed.
Refrigerate upon receiving to maintain optimal quality. Refrigerated, dates can last 1-2 months. Soft dates have a shelf life of one year (if not longer) if they are frozen. When you are ready to eat them, you can simply let them thaw out and you will find that they look and taste just as when you first received them. Enjoy!
- x1 packed box of dates (5 or 10 lbs)
Dates Main Benefits:
1) Alternative to empty-calorie sweets. Dates can satisfy a person's sweet tooth while also providing essential nutrients, such as vitamin B-6 and iron.
2) High in fiber. Just ¼ of a cup of dates provides 12 percent of a person's daily fiber requirement. Fiber helps a person feel fuller for longer.
3) High in potassium. Dates are high in potassium, which is an electrolyte the body needs for good heart health. Potassium also helps to build muscle and proteins in the body.
4) Great for substitutions. People can replace the sugar, chocolate chips, or candies in baking recipes with dates to ensure they are eating natural sugars instead of refined sugars.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.